Noel Wood Tray
Project Sheet: cd1096
• Square Tray – CAL/28
• Wooden Ornament - Darice 9190-212
• My Minds Eye: Vintage Christmas
-Paper- Multi Dot
• Glossy Accents
• Foam Squares
• Paint-Americana (Crimson Tide)
• Noel Vinyl – Decorating Your Life
1. Using the foam brush and paint, paint the frame and wooden ornament with the Crimson Tide paint. Let dry.
2. Cut a piece of paper to measure 5-7/8" x 5-7/8". Adhere to the inside of the tray, using Glossy Accents.
3. Cut 4 strips from the desired paper to measure 6-3/4" x 7/8". Adhere to the outer rims of the tray, using Glossy Accents.
4. Add vinyl word to the paper, and place behind the wooden ornament using foam squares.
5. Add Foam squares behind the paper with vinyl, and adhere ornament to the inside of the tray.
6. Add stickers as desired to the tray and ornament using foam squares.
7. Add gems to the outer edge of the tray.