Oh Holy Night Lighted Canvas
Project Sheet: cd1688
• SPC Canvas-8” x 24”
• LED Magic Seven Lights 20ct
• Vinyl - Oh Holy Night – Decorating Your Life
• Acrylic Paint
• Sterling Blue - Folk Art
• Thunder Blue - Folk Art
• Midnight - Ceramcoat
• Velcro Strips
• Glue Gun/Glue Sticks
• Paint Brush
• Exacto Knife
1. Squirt the Sterling Blue paint on the bottom 1/3 of the canvas, then squirt some Thunder Blue on the middle 1/3 of the canvas, finishing with the Midnight paint on the top 1/3 of the canvas.
2. Using a paint brush, brush across the canvas horizontally, so that the blues blend together, covering the white on the canvas. Let dry. Repeat step if needed to cover the entire white surface.
3. Apply the vinyl to the front of the canvas as directed on the vinyl packaging.
4. Using an exacto knife, cut tiny slits in the front of the canvas where you want lights to poke through. Push lights through the slits from the back side.
5. Using a glue gun, place glue around the base of each light from the back side of the canvas to hold lights into place.
6. Place velcro on the back side of the battery pack. Velcro onto the back of the canvas.