One In A Million MDF Stand
Project Sheet: cd1006
• MDF Stand - YOR/3225
• Paint - Gray
• Dear Lizzy - Polka Dot Party line
-Warm Welcome pattern paper
-Cheerful Chalkboard pattern paper
-Printed Chipboard Shapes
1. Using the gray paint and a foam brush, paint the MDF Stand. Allow to dry.
2. Adhere a piece of Warm Welcome pattern paper to the front of the MDF Stand. Using a scissors or craft knife, trim off excess pattern paper.
3. Mat a 2.5x2.5" photo onto two slightly larger pieces of pattern paper. Adhere matted photo to the MDF Stand.
4. Finally, embellish stand with pieces from the Chipboard Shapes and Dimensional Embellishments packs.