Organizer Embroidery Hoop
Project Sheet: cd1251
• 10” Wood Embroidery Hoop
• (2) 1/3 yd. cuts of coordinating fabrics
• Satin Ribbon (9ft spool of 7/8” wide)
• Button (Or create your own using a Size 45 Cover Button Kit)
• Hot Glue Gun
1. Place fabrics on top of each other, right sides down. Trace the outer edge of the embroidery hoop on the top piece of fabric.
2. Cutting through both layers of fabric, cut about 1 inch away from circle.
3. Take the fabric that you want to be the pocket and fold it in half. (Optional: Top stitch across the straight edge.)
4. Place the pocket on the right side of the second circle. (Optional: Zigzag stitch around the outer edge of the pocket to attach it the backing.)
5. Separate the two pieces of the embroidery hoop. Wrap ribbon around the outer piece of the embroidery hoop, using hot glue to secure it on each end.
6. Place the fabric/pocket piece in the embroidery hoop.
7. Using extra ribbon, make a bow and hot glue to the top of the organizer.
8. Sew the button onto the organizer. You can also add ribbon as decoration under the button if you have extra.