Project Sheet: cd1749
• 8x10 Canvas
• Walnut Acrylic Paint
• Eggshell Acrylic Paint
• Jumbo Craft Sticks
• Royal Foil Thickers (American Crafts)
• Xacto Knife
• E6000 Glue
1. Cut the rounded edges off the jumbo craft stick and cut into pieces to make a wood plank look, lay out on the canvas to make sure it doesn’t hang off the edges. Cut down any pieces that don’t fit.
2. Number the back side of each stick with a row and section number so you don’t have to figure out your pattern all over again (This step is optional, but helpful).
3. Paint the front side of all the craft sticks using the eggshell paint, let dry.
4. Paint the edges of the craft sticks with the walnut paint, I smeared the paint with the my finger to give it a more distressed look.
5. Glue the sticks onto the canvas using the E6000 glue and let it sit 24 hours.
6. Stick the sticker down onto the corner of the canvas.