Project Sheet: cd2062
• Large Short Pallet Pumpkin – Walnut Hollow
• Small Tall Pallet Pumpkin – Walnut Hollow
• Chalk Paint (Monarch, Grotto) - FolkArt
• Acrylic Paint (Parchment) – FolkArt
• Foam Stencil Brush – Darice
• Paint Brush
• Tack Cloth
• Driftwood Pieces
1. Using paint brush, paint the large pumpkin Monarch and the small pumpkin Grotto. Let dry completely.
2. Sand the edges and surface of each pumpkin so some of the wood shows through. Wipe off using a tack cloth.
3. Apply a very small amount of Parchment acrylic paint to the foam stencil brush, make random dots on Grotto pumpkin. It works best to press foam brush (w/paint) down slightly and twist. Let dry.
4. Adhere a driftwood piece to each pumpkin stem using E6000. Let dry.
5. Tie a raffia bow/knot around each stem. Secure using E6000, if desired.