Party Time Card
Project Sheet: cc1014-5
- 8 ½ x 5 ½ White Card
- 5 x 3 ¾ Abracadabra (black cardstock) by Core’dinations
- 3 ¾ x 1 White Cardstock
- Strips of Doodlebug papers
- Birthday Cake stamp by Hampton Art
- Birthday Sampler Stamp set by Paper Smooches
- Black Memento Ink by Tsukineko
- Black Glitter Ribbon by American Crafts
- Sand paper block
- Copic Markers: Y15, E53, RV17, YG63, C1
- Glitter Dust pen by Sakura
- Swiss dot Embossing Folder by Provo Craft
- Use the embossing folder and Cuttlebug machine to emboss dots onto the black cardstock. Use sand paper to scuff the top of the dots, so the paper’s white core comes through. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp cake and sentiment onto the strip of white cardstock. Color in the cake with Copic markers.
- Cut notches out of the right side of the all the paper strips, and the ribbon as well.
- Adhere the ends of each of the strips down, toward the left side of the card front.
- Use a stapler to secure down the white strip.
- Adhere piece to the front of the white card.