SOME ITEMS IN THIS PROJECT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Peace on Earth Glass Block
Project Sheet: cd2870
UPC #: 420004018458
- Glass Block - ZKM/1
- Chipboard Globe- Clear Scraps
- Paper (Comfort & Joy)
- Vinyl (Peace on Earth) - Decorating Your Life
- Snow Angel Pine Spray
- Mod Podge Matte 4oz.
- Glitter Tube (Gold)
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Foam Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut Comfort & Joy Paper to fit the backside of the glass block.
- Apply a line of Mod Podge around the edge on the backside of the glass block. Place paper music sheet side down and smooth out, applying pressure around the edges, by rubbing over it with your finger.
- Working over a larger piece of paper, apply a thick coat of Mod Podge around the glass block on front and a little on the sides, cover Mod Podge with glitter while still wet. Shake off excess and return to tube. See photo for reference.
- Working over a larger piece of paper, apply Mod Podge to the front of the chipboard globe and cover with gold glitter, shake off excess glitter. Place extra glitter back in tube.
- Remove cap from glass block. Remove some pine from the spray and insert into the glass block.
- Adhere globe inside glass block, using foam squares on backside before inserting into the block, replace cap.
- Apply vinyl to the front of the glass block, following instructions on vinyl packaging. See photo for placement.