Photo Holder Block
Project Sheet: cd1737
• 3-1/2” Block (SCH/247)
• Photo Stand (CAL/145)
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt/Cascade
• Acrylic Paint-Americana/Peaches ‘n Cream
• Ribbon-Offray/Orange Cream and Retro Stripes
• Flowers-Petaloo/Spring Darjeeling Collection
• Glossy Accents
• Embossed Cardstock-Bazzill/Salt
• Paint Brush
1. Paint the surface of the wood block and the base of the photo holder using the Peaches ‘N Cream acrylic paint. Let dry.
2. Paint a layer of the Cascade chalk paint over the top of the Peaches ‘n Cream. Let dry.
3. Sand the surface and edges of the wood block, so that a minimal amount of the Peaches ‘n Cream paint shows through.
4. Wrap a piece of the retro stripe ribbon around the top of the wood block. Adhere in the back using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
5. Wrap the orange cream ribbon around the top of the retro stripe ribbon, tying into a bow in the front.
6. Adhere the photo holder to the top of the wood block using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
7. Using Glossy Accents, adhere a flower to the base of the photo holder. Let dry.
8. Adhere a photo to a piece of embossed cardstock, and place in the photo holder.