Pink Button Cork Board
Project Sheet: cd1732
• 12x12 White Frame
• 12x12 Cork Sheet
• 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper
• Glossy Accents
• Foam Brush
• Shine Pearl (Yellow)
Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint
1. Remove backing from the frame, set aside.
2. Use foam brush to paint the outside of the frame yellow, let dry.
3. Insert, facedown, 12x12 scrapbook paper, cork sheet and backing into frame.
4. Use Glossy Accents to adhere tack to the back of the buttons, let dry.
5. Once dry use button tacks to attach notes or photos to cork board.