Pint Jar With Fabric
Project Sheet: cd1899
• Pint Jar
• Fabric- Fat Quarter (of your choice)
• Floral Sprays- Vinca and Rudbeckia
• Ribbon-Offray (Cream)
• Mod Podge- Matte
• Natural Excelsior-Natural Accents
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt (Sheepskin)
• Paint Brush
1. Remove the lid and ring from the top of the jar.
2. Cut your fabric in to 1 inch strips. Cut so that the strips are a few inches taller then your jar.
3. Brush Mod Podge onto printed side of fabric, one strip at a time. Place into the jar so that the printed side is facing out. Continue until the inside of the jar is covered with fabric strips. Let dry.
4. Paint the ring of the jar using the Sheepskin Chalk Paint. Let dry. Screw onto the top of the jar.
5. Fill the inside of the jar using natural accents.
6. Cut off desired lengths from the floral sprays. Insert into the top of the jar.
7. Wrap ribbon around the mouth of the jar, tying into a bow.