Pint Jar With Knob
Project Sheet: cd1897
• Pint Jar
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt (Savannah, Grotto)
• Home Decor Wax-FolkArt (White Wax)
• Natural Hemp Cord- Lawn Fawn
• Canvas Daisies-MultiCraft Imports
• E6000 Adhesive
• Wood Knob
1. Remove lid and ring, paint them using the Grotto Chalk Paint. Let dry.
2. Paint the base of the jar and the wood knob using the Savannah Chalk Paint. Let dry.
3. Using a VERY dry brush, with a small amount of the white wax, lightly brush on the jar, knob, lid and ring. Let dry.
4. Wrap the hemp cord just under the ridge of the mouth of the jar, tying into a bow in the front.
5. Adhere a canvas flower to the top center of the bow using E6000 adhesive. Let dry.
6. Place lid and ring back onto jar. Adhere the knob to the top of the jar using E6000 adhesive. Let dry.