Places We Have Been Frame
Project Sheet: cd1334
• 15x15 Black Frame
• Mod Podge
• Hazel & Ruby Teal Tissue Paper Roll
• Clipboard Clip
• Kraft Treat Bag
• Gold Soiree Thickers
• Girls Label Stickers (My Minds Eye)
• Xacto Knife
• 2 nails or screws
1. Use mod podge and glue down the tissue paper, try not to move the tissue paper around a lot because it tears easily. Let dry.
2. Use Xacto knife and cut off the extra paper around the edges and in the frame area.
3. Nail or screw the clipboard clip to the frame.
4. Put the Ticket sticker in the bottom corner of the craft bag. Fill the bag full of tickets of places you have been and clip to the frame.
5. Use the stickers to spell a saying of your choice.
6. Insert photo.