SOME ITEMS IN THIS PROJECT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Plaid Flannel Cork Board
Project Sheet: cd2812
UPC #: 420004017161
- 12x12 Wood Frame (Black) - LFA/488
- 12x12 Cork Sheet
- Flannel Fat Quarter
- Glittered Cedar Pick - Darice
- Jute 3 Ply
- Buttons (Green)
- Felt Snowflakes - HMD/38
- Glossy Accents
- Glue green buttons onto some tacks, using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
- Cut flannel down to 12x12.
- Peel off backing on cork sheet to reveal adhesive, apply flannel piece to the adhesive side of cork sheet, smoothing it out.
- Remove backing, cardboard insert, and glass from frame. Insert flannel covered cork, cardboard insert and backing into frame.
- Wrap jute around the bottom of the frame, tying into a knot on the left side. Pull some sprigs off the pick incorporating them into the jute, tying into a bow. Secure using Glossy Accents.
- Adhere some felt snowflakes to the jute, using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
- Insert tacks into flannel cork board to attach photos and/or notes.