Polka Dot Burlap Wood Tray
Project Sheet: cd1127
• Wooden Tray
• Cream colored paint
• Circle Sponge Brush
• Sand Paper
• Ultra Seal
1. Paint wooden tray with cream colored paint. Allow to dry.
2. Using sand paper, sand all the edges of the tray for a distressed look.
3. Cut burlap to fit inside the wooden tray. Use Ultra Seal to adhere the burlap to the inside of tray.
4. Using a circle sponge brush dipped in the same cream colored paint, apply polka dots to the burlap. Allow to dry completely.
5. Pour Envirotex over the burlap according to directions on box.