Pom Pom Wood Box
Project Sheet: cd1689
• Wood Box- SCH/446-M
• Paper-Doodlbug/Poolside Dots
• Pom Poms
• Clear Thread
• Ribbon - Morex/Orange Ruffles
• Twine - Doodlebug
• Vinyl - Life is Good - Decorating Your Life
• Glossy Accents
• Mod Podge - Glossy
• Paper Trimmer
• Crafty Power Tape
• Paint Brush
1. Cut the poolside dots patterned paper to 6” x 6”. Adhere to the front of the box using Mod Podge.
2. Cut four pieces from the poolside dots patterned paper to measure 2” x 6”, adhering to the sides of the box using Glossy Accents.
3. Using a paint brush, brush a layer of Glossy Mod Podge over the surface of all the papers. Let dry completely.
4. Apply the vinyl to the front of the wood block, following directions on the vinyl packaging.
5. Using a needle and clear thread, thread pom poms. Adhere to the front of the wood box using Glossy Accents on bottom side of several pom poms to anchor them.
6. Tie twine in small bows, and place at the ends of the pom pom garland.
7. Wrap the outer edge of the wood box with the Crafty Power Tape, covering with the orange ruffle ribbon.