Pumpkin Ceramic Frame
Project Sheet: cd2002
• Round Ceramic Frame
• Spray Paint-Krylon (Pumpkin Orange-Gloss)
• Glitter Blast-Krylon (Orange Burst)
• Unfinished Wood Rectangle- Lara’s Crafts
• Acrylic Paint-Americana (Raw Umber)
• Mini Oak Leaf Filler
• Paint Brush
• Sisal Wire-Darice
• E6000 Adhesive
• Painter’s Tape
• Scratch Paper
1. Cut a piece of scratch paper into a circle. Place on top of the glass using painter’s tape, so that the glass is completely covered.
2. Spray the Pumpkin Orange Spray Paint on the surface of the ceramic frame. Let dry.
3. Spray the Orange Burst Glitter Blast on top of the Pumpkin Orange Spray Paint. Let dry completely.
4. Paint the wood rectangle piece using the Raw Umber Acrylic Paint. Let dry.
5. Adhere the wooden rectangle piece to the top back of the frame using E6000 Adhesive. Let dry.
6. Wrap a piece of the sisal wire around the wooden “stem”. Wrap the ends of the sisal wire around a pen to make it “curl”.
7. Adhere the oak filler leaves using E6000 Adhesive. Let dry.
8. Add photo to the frame.