Project Sheet: cd938
• 6" clothespin
• White Acrylic Paint
• Doodlebug Stickers:
-Monster Mania fancy Frills Glitter Borders
-Punkin Pals Mini Doodlepops
1. Paint entire clothespin white, let dry.
2. Trim the border stickers 1 3/8" from the 12" side. So you end up with a strip of all the borders that measures 1 3/8"x5 7/8".
3. Apply each border sticker to the clothespin, starting with the star border sticker and leaving a space between each border, as they do on the sticker sheet until all borders have been applied to the clothespin.
4. Apply one of the punkins to the clothespin.
5. Insert photo, mat if desired on coordinating paper.