SOME ITEMS IN THIS PROJECT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Pumpkin Pie 8x8 Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd2770
UPC #: 420004016775
- 8x8 Shadowbox (Black)
- Bountiful One
- Honey Comb Two
- Ginger Snap Two
- Vinyl (Love You More Than) - Decorating Your Life
- 3/4" Pom Poms (White)
- Scor-Tape (1/4")
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Plate
- From Bountiful One paper, cut an 8x12 piece, from this piece cut an 8x8 piece. From the remainder of the 8x12 piece, cut four pieces that measure 5/8" x 8".
- Using Scor-Tape, adhere the 5/8" x 8" paper strips, brown side up, onto the front of the shadowbox frame, starting in the upper left corner and working your way around the frame.
- Mat photo from the remaining Bountiful paper, approximately 4x6, cropping photo if needed.
- From Ginger Snap paper, cut a strip that measure 1" x 12", then cut this strip into 1" squares.
- From Honey Comb Paper, cut a strip that measures 1.25" x 12".
- Cut a pie slice from paper plate, approximately a sixth of the plate.
- Fold the strip of Honey Comb paper, creating a ruffle to cover the rim of the plate (crust of pie shape). Adhere to plate using Scor-Tape. Trim the rim of the plate if needed so it cannot be seen.
- Cover the front, remaining of the Plate/pie shape with Scor-Tape and cover with the 1" squares of Ginger Snap paper, overlapping them. Trim edges of Ginger Snap paper so it is flush with the plate/pie shape edges.
- Adhere matted photo onto the plaid side of the Bountiful One 8x8 paper, centering toward left side, Using Scor-Tape.
- Adhere pie shape onto the 8x8 plaid paper, overlapping photo, using Scor-Tape.
- Adhere a couple of pom poms to the pie shape using Scor-Tape.
- Removing backing on shadowbox, insert 8x8 layout and replace backing.
- Apply vinyl to the front of glass, centering on the right side.