Pumpkin Wood Blocks
Project Sheet: cd1483
• Small wood Box (2) – SCH/445-S
• Paper- Echo Park Lemondrop Tiny Dots
• Paper-Echo Park Mango Tiny Dots
• Ink Pad-Memento (Rich Cocoa)
• Knob (2)
• Burlap Leaves from Maple Wreath
1. From yellow paper, cut the paper to fit one of the boxes. Adhere to box using Glossy Accents.
2. From orange paper, cut the paper to fit the second box. Adhere to box using Glossy Accents.
3. Using the ink pad, distress the edges and face of the blocks.
4. Adhere the glass knobs on the top of the blocks using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
5. Wrap the wire from the leaves around the knobs.
6. Wrap the jute around the glass knobs, tying into a bow.