Pumpkin Wood Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2784
UPC #: 420004016898
- Wood Plaque- CAL/255
Printed 12x12 Orange Papers (6 styles)
- Authentique: Orange Blossom Two
- Doodlebug: Mandarin Gingham (using front & back), Mandarin Swiss Dot Petite
- Bo- Bunny: Tangerine Double Dot, Orange Citrus Dot
- Burlap Ribbon (Green 6"wide) - Panacea
- Wood Spool
- Glue Lines
- Foam Squares
- Glue Stick
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut six strips, measuring 4 1/4"" x 7/8", from the different patterns of orange paper.
- Start adhering the paper into the wood plaque in desired ordered. Adhered, odd strips, using a glue stick. Use foam squares that are doubled up on the even strips, for added dimension. The even strips will overlap odd strips, see photo for reference.
- Pick out desired wood spool and adhere to the top of the wood plaque using a Glue Line or two.
- Cut a piece of burlap ribbon that measures 1" x 6".
- Tie some raffia around the wood spool into a knot, lay burlap piece over knot and continue to tie a raffia bow. Adjust bow so it faces the front and trim excess raffia if needed.