Rainbow Sandpaper T-Shirt
Project Sheet: cd2956
UPC #: 420004019271
- White T-Shirt
- White Cardstock Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Place a piece of Parchment Paper in shirt.
- Draw picture on a sheet of sandpaper, using crayons. If writing words, you will want to write your letters backwards so they transfer properly.
- Place colored image on shirt facedown and iron back of sandpaper, use cotton setting with no steam. Lift sandpaper slowly, make sure image has transferred before peeling up entire sheet.
- Place Cardstock sheet over image on shirt and iron. It helps remove any extra crayon.
- Remove Parchment Paper from inside shirt.
- Wear shirt, wash and dry inside out.
*We also used this method on Flower Sack Towels for Christmas gifts.