Red Jar With Lights
Project Sheet: cd1657
• Ball Pint Jar
• Lights-Firefly/Red Lights-Silver Cord
• Paint-Glass Enamel/Berry Red
• Metal Jar Lids-Loew Cornell/White
• E6000 Adhesive
• Sisal Tree with Snow-3 inch
• Sisal Tree with Snow-1-1/2 inch
• Sisal Tree wtih Snow-4 inch
• Pull Bow-Darice/Iridescent
1. Pour some of the Red Berry Enamel Paint on the inside of the jar. Roll it around so that it covers all of the inside surface of the glass jar. Turn upside down on a piece of plastic, letting any excess paint drain off. Turn right side up, and let dry overnight.
2. Place the firefly lights on the inside of the jar. Add batteries and turn on.
3. Glue the lid to the band using E6000. Let dry.
4. Glue the sisal trees to the top of the lid using E6000. Let dry.
5. Create a bow, using the “pull bow”. Tie onto the glass jar (not the band).