Reindeer Coaster Set
Project Sheet: cd1124
• White Tile Coaster Set
• Dark brown cardstock
• Light brown cardstock
• White cardstock
• Black cardstock
• Red glitter paper
• 1” Circle Punch
• ½” Circle Punch
• Brown wooden snowflakes
• Ultra Seal
• Hot Glue
1. Cut dark brown paper to the size of the tiles and use Ultra Seal to apply to the front of each tile.
2. Cut the light brown paper into a oval with the pattern provided. Do this 4 times, one for each tile.
3. Cut 8- 1” white circles and 4- 1” glitter circles. Cut 8- ½” black circles.
4. Use Ultra Seal to glue the pieces of the reindeers face on. First glue on the light brown oval, then the 2 white eyes, then the 2 black eyeballs, and then the red glitter nose.
5. Use a sharp scissor or wire cutter to cut the snowflakes in half.
6. Use hot glue to glue the half snowflake on each of the top corners of the coasters to make the antlers.
7. Cover the entire coaster in Ultra Seal for a more permanent finish and allow to dry.