Project Sheet: cd1648
• Flour Sack Towel (wash prior to crafting if possible)
• Fabric Paint – Brown, Red or Acrylic paint brown, red & Textile Medium
• Foam Brush
• Parchment paper
• Fabric Marker - Brown, Green (optional)
• Black half Beads (eyes)
1. Place towel in front of child on floor with parchment paper behind the towel where foot will be placed.
2. Brush bottom of child’s foot with brown fabric paint. If using acrylic paint color & textile medium mix together 1:1 and then apply to bottom of child’s foot with foam brush.
3. Have child step down on towel with all their weight and lift towel straight up, and wash off foot.
4. Have child place thumb in red paint and stamp on heel of paint foot on towel to create nose. Let dry.
5. Have child draw antlers on the deer head (foot) using brown fabric marker and name on bottom of towel & year with green fabric marker or brown.
6. Heat set paint & marker with iron or place in Dryer.
7. Adhere eyes to the deer using E6000. Let dry.
8. Give as a gift or keep for yourself.