Rise & Shine Pallet Sign
Project Sheet: cd1804
• Pallet Sign-Unfinished – KID/70
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt/Sheepskin
• Acrylic Paint- FolkArt (Lemonade, Baby Pink, Sky Blue)
• Acrylic Paint- Americana (Pistachio Mint, Peaches ‘n Cream)
• Brass Mug Hooks-1-1/4”
• Alphabet Stickers- Me & My Big Ideas
• Chipboard Ampersand-Paper Accents
• Paint Brush
• Foam Brush
• Foam Squares
1. Using a paint brush, paint the surface of the pallet sign with the Sheepskin Chalk Paint. Let dry.
2. Using a foam brush, paint each slat of the pallet sign with a different color of acrylic paint. Leave the slat that you are putting your alphabet stickers on with the Sheep skin Chalk Paint. Let dry.
3. Apply the alphabet stickers to the pallet sign on the slat with the Sheepskin Chalk Paint. Leave room between the words for the ampersand.
4. Paint the chipboard ampersand with the Lemonade Acrylic Paint. Let dry. Paint a second coat. Let dry.
5. Adhere the ampersand between the words using foam squares.
6. Mark the spots in which you want to add the cup hooks. Screw the cup hooks into the wood slats.
7. Hang your coffee cups from the cup hooks.