Rudolph Painting Panel
Project Sheet: cd1090
• 12x12 Wood Painting Panel
• 12x12 Joy Paper (My Mind’s Eye)
• Apple Spice Acrylic Paint
• Red Big Glitter Dots
• Vinyl Saying
• Mod Podge
1. Paint the sides of the wall box with the acrylic paint, let dry.
2. Glue down the 12x12 paper with the mod podge.
3. Cut apart the vinyl saying and apply to the box.
4. Lightly paint the edges of the paper to give it a distressed look, let dry.
5. Apply a layer of mod podge over the top of everything, while still wet stick down the red glitter dot.