Rustic Pallet Tree
Project Sheet: cd2063
UPC #: 420004010490
• Rustic Pallet Tree- Walnut Hollow
• Sunflower Tint-It – Design Master
• Vinyl-Fall Pumpkins Leaves – Vinyl Words
• Chipboard Maple Leaf pk – Paper Accents
• Paper- Carta Bella: Falling Leaves
• Color Me Country Buttons- Jesse James
• Mini Clothespins
• Metal Bucket
• Floral Foam
• Glossy Accents
• Hot Glue Gun/Sticks
• Xacto Knife/Scissors
1. Spray pallet tree using Sunflower Tint-It, let dry.
2. Adhere chipboard leaves to the orange side of the falling leaves paper, using Glossy Accents. Apply pressure all over to get out any air bubbles. Let dry.
3. Cut around each leaf using Xacto knife/scissors. Using sandpaper, sand around each leaf.
4. Cut apart the vinyl and the word Fall into individual letters. Apply each letter of the word Fall to a leaf, following instructions on package. Apply the rest of the vinyl words to the pallet tree, leaving the third and fifth slats for chipboard leaves.
5. Using Glossy Accents adhere the leaves to the pallet tree, spelling out the word Fall on the fifth slat and the other three get adhered to the third slat. Let dry.
6. Adhere a mini clothespin in between each leaf on the bottom slat with the opening facing up. Adhere mini clothespins to each of the leaves on third slat, with opening facing down. Let dry.
7. Tie a raffia bow around the tree, below the first slat.
8. Thread raffia through six buttons and glue three onto each side of the Give Thanks.
9. Using hot glue gun, adhere floral foam into the metal bucket. It should sit an inch below the top of the bucket.
10. Apply glue to the bottom of the tree and stick into floral foam.
11. Fill bucket with pinecones secure using hot glue.
12. Insert photos into the clothespins and display.