Rusty Tin Fluid Painting
Project Sheet: cd2983
UPC #: 420004019547
- 9x12 Canvas
Folkart Acrylic Paint
- Teddy Bear
- Midnight Garden
- Copper Embossing Powder - Ranger
- Pouring Medium - Deco Art
- Mixing Cups
- Craft Sticks
- Empty Container/Box (Bigger Than Your Canvas)
- Put four mixing cups upside down in the middle of the empty container. Set the canvas on top of the mixing cups, make sure canvas is level. (This is to hold up the canvas, so the paint can spill off the edges.)
- Take five more mixing cups & add one color of acrylic paint to each cup.
- Add the pouring medium to each color and gently mix. Follow the mixing instructions on the bottle
- Add the embossing powder to the Asphaltum paint mixture
- Start with your darkest color and pour 3-4 puddles on the canvas in different areas
- Take your next color and pour it in the middle of the puddle
- Continue to add colors in different order to each puddle
- Once you're satisfied with the amount of paint on the canvas then you are ready to tilt your canvas.
- Move the paint in all directions to cover the edges of canvas
- Set back on the cups in the empty container and let dry. It will take several hours to dry completely.