SOME ITEMS IN THIS PROJECT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Project Sheet: cd2440
UPC #: 420004013682
- Rectangle Plaque Pallet- PAC/2
- 12" Wood Ruler
- Vinyl (Scarecrow Face) - Vinyl Words
Carta Bella: Hello Fall Collection
- 12x12 Fall Forest Paper
- Acrylic Paint (Rookwood Red) - Americana
- Wood Button LaPetite - Blumenthal
- 21" Burlap Daisy Stem
- Glossy Accents- Ranger
- Hot Glue Gun/Sticks
- Paper Trimmer
- Paint Brush
- Cut Carta Bella 12x12 Fall Forest paper down to 8 3/4" x 9 3/4", using a paper trimmer.
- Adhere paper to the top of the Rectangle Plaque using Glossy Accents. Be sure to smooth out any air bubbles.
- Using Americana Rookwood Red and a paint brush, apply paint to the top edge and the sides of the plaque only painting down 9" on both side and lightly brush paint around the edges of the paper attached to the pallet. Let dry.
- Also, paint the 12" ruler and wood button. Let dry.
- Using a hot glue gun, adhere the 12" ruler at an angle, along the bottom edge of the paper.
- Using a small amount of raffia, tie a knot in the center, creating a small bundle. Using a hot glue gun, tack down the small bundle of raffia just above the top edge of the ruler.
- Remove the 21" Burlap Daisy from its stem. Then, adhere the Burlap Daisy onto the raffia covering the knot, using a hot glue gun.
- Use the hot glue gun to attach the painted wood button into the center of the "face". This will give you a guide on where to place the Scarecrow Face vinyl.
- Cut the eyes and mouth from the Scarecrow Face vinyl sheet. Cut each piece apart which will leave you with 6 vinyl pieces. Arrange the pieces to your liking around the button nose. To apply vinyl follow instructions given on the Scarecrow Face vinyl's packaging.