Shadowbox with Banner
Project Sheet: cd1862
• 8” x 8” White Shadowbox
• Vinyl - First my Mother, Forever my Friend – Vinyl Words
• Doodlebug products:
- Twine- (Flower Box Assortment)
- Paper (Swimming Pool Dot, Cupcake Dot, Bumblebee Daisy)
• Rhinestones-Triveni (Rainbow Teardrop)
• Mini Banners-Me and My Big Ideas (Confetti)
• Tape Runner/Double Sided Tape
• Foam Squares
• Hole Punch
• Paper Trimmer
1. Remove the back from the shadowbox. Set aside.
2. Cut a piece of the bumblebee daisy paper to measure 8” x 8”. This will be the base of the layout.
3. Cut a piece of the cupcake dot paper to measure 8” x 4-1/5”. Adhere to the top of the bumblebee paper along the bottom, using tape runner.
4. Cut two pieces from the swimming pool grid paper to measure 3” x 4”. Adhere then to the top of the cupcake paper using foam squares.
5. Using tape runner, adhere 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” photos on top of the swimming pool paper.
6. Place layout in the shadowbox, and put back onto the shadowbox.
7. Punch tiny holes in the top corners of the banner pieces, using a hole punch.
8. Thread the banner pieces with the twine. Adhere to the top of the shadowbox using foam squares.
9. Tie the ends of each banner together, tying into a bow.
10. Cut the piece of vinyl in half to separate the quote. Apply the vinyl as directed on vinyl packaging, leaving space in the center for the next step.
11. Apply the teardrop rhinestones in the shape of a flower in the center of the vinyl