Shiplap Love Lantern
- Metal Lantern #6568-07
- White Wood Plaque PAC/16
- Shiplap Vinyl
- Metal Hook
- 4 Pc. Screws
- Black Wire
- Battery Operated Candle
- Basil Greenery Bush #22147
- Wire Cutters
- Screw the metal hook to the wood plaque about 18” up from the bottom using 4 screws and an extra piece of wood on the back to screw into.
- Place the vinyl as desired at the top of the plaque and rub on vinyl. Carefully remove the top masking from the vinyl saying using your fingers to help the vinyl stick to the wood if needed.
- Use the wire to attach the lantern to the hook and wrap jute around that to hide the wire.
- Cut 3 stems from the greenery bush an bend them slightly to fit around the candle.
- Place the lantern and greenery inside the lantern.
- Hang up your plaque and enjoy!