Silver Frame Wood Tray
Project Sheet: cd1098
• Square Tray – CAL/28
• Jeweled Photo Frame Ornament- 13302-WHSI
• Snowflakes (Twinkle Flakes)
• Glossy Accents
• Foam Brush
• Pearl Snowflake Buttons- Jesse James
• Button Shank Remover
• Foam Squares
1. Paint the tray with the platinum paint and a foam brush. Let dry.
2. Squirt a generous layer of Glossy Accents to the center of the tray.
3. Immediately sprinkle the twinkle flakes to the top of the Glossy Accents and let dry.
4. Wrap the outer edge of the tray with the ribbon.
5. Layer several large pieces of Foam Squares. Place behind the ornament.
6. Adhere the ornament to the center of the tray, adhering with the layered foam squares.
7. Create a bow with the ribbon. Adhere to the tray using E6000.
8. Using a button shank remover, remove the shank from the snowflake button.
9. Adhere the button to the front of the bow using E6000. Let dry.