Simple Stories Blocks
Project Sheet: cd1482
• Small wood Box (3) – SCH/445-S
• Simple Stories/Sweater Weather
• Chipboard Elements
-Bits and Pieces
-Paper (Crisp Days)
• Gel Stain-Oak (Americana)
• Paint Brush
• Paper Trimmer
• Glossy Accents
1. Using a paint brush, paint the surfaces of 3 boxes. Let dry.
2. Cut paper to fit on two of the boxers. Adhere wood grain side up, using Glossy Accents.
3. Cut photos to measure and fit on the top of the wood grain paper. Adhere, using Glossy Accents.
4. Cut a piece of paper to fit inside of the third block. Adhere floral side up, using Glossy Accents.
5. Using Glossy Accents, glue the 3 blocks together as shown.
6. Embellish with chipboard elements and die cuts.