Simple Stories DIY Minibook
Project Sheet: cd1321
• 2 - MDF coasters- Darice 9190-112
• Versa Magic or Chalk ink pad
• 12x12 black cardstock
• Doodlebug Sequins
• Simple Stories: DIY Boutique
-6x6 paper pad
-12x12 paper outside the box
• Tape Runner
• Foam dots
• Glue dots
• 2 – snap rings
• Corner Chomper/Corner Rounder
1. Cut the black cardstock into nine 3.75”x3.75” squares.
2. Round the corners of the black cardstock squares.
3. Choose some sheets from the 6x6 paper pad and cut into 3”x3” squares.
4. Cut apart the 12x12 sheet of paper into 3x3 squares.
5. Using Crop-a-dile, punch two holes in a coaster about 2 inches apart. Use this as you template to mark the other coaster and the black cardstock pages before punching the holes in them.
6. Place one coaster on rings, the black pages and the other coaster close rings.
7. Using foam dots adhere an & square to the front cover. Adhere a sticker to the cover using foam dots. Apply sequins to cover using glue dots.
8. Apply 3x3 printed squares to some of the black pages throughout the book, using tape runner.
9. Apply a sticker to the pages without printed paper.
10. Adhere photos to desired pages, using tape runner.
11. Ink edges of coasters with chalk ink pad.