Simply Thankful Tile
Project Sheet: cd1495
• Journaling Fall Fever Paper (Echo Park)
• Owl Fall Forever (Echo Park)
• Gold Acrylic Paint
• Small Wood Clothespin
• 5x5 Wood Sign
• Wood Leaf Embellishments (Momenta)
• Mod Podge
1. Paint the edges of the wood sign and the front and edges of the clothespin with the gold paint, let dry.
2. Cut the background paper to fit the front of the sign, glue to the sign using the mod podge.
3. Poke a hole through the paper where the holes are in the wood sign and push any excess paper down into the holes. I used a paper clip but you can use any small sharp instrument
4. If you like the distressed look then lightly paint the edges of the background paper with the acrylic paint
5. Put a layer of mod podge over the top of the background paper
6. While the mod podge is still wet position the clothespin where desired. Let dry before moving.
7. Cut out the saying from the paper, embellish as desired. Insert into clothespin.
8. Hang with ribbon