Snowflakes Are Kisses Wood Block
Project Sheet: cd1685
• Wood Box- SCH/446-L
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt/Glacier
• Home Decor Wax
- FolkArt/Clear and White
• Wooden Snowflake Ornaments
• Deco Lights
- Darice/20 ct. battery operated
(White Wire, Clear Teeny Bulb)
-Snowflakes are Kisses from Heaven – Vinyl Words
• Self Stick Gems-Darice/Crystal AB
• Glossy Accents
• Paint Brush
• Drill-9/64th bit
1. Paint the entire surface of the wood box with the Glacier Chalk Paint. Let dry.
2. Arrange snowflakes on the front where you would like to place them, marking a dot in the center of them for your drill mark.
3. Using a 9/64 bit and drill, drill holes where the dots are.
4. Mix a small amount of the white wax with clear wax, brush onto the surface of the frame. Wipe any excess with a paper towel.
5. Adhere the snowflakes over the top of each drilled hole, using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
6. Adhere the gems to the tips of the snowflakes using Glossy Accents.
7. Apply the vinyl to the front of the wood box as directed on vinyl packaging.
8. Push the tips of the teeny bulbs through the back of the box.
9. Insert batteries, turn on lights and display.