Project Sheet: cd1615
• Pint Jar-Ball
• Black Buttons (3)
• Glossy Accents
• Paper-Fancy Pants/Oh Deer (Season’s Greetings)
• Tea Towel-Cardinal
1. Fill the jar with white Sixlets.
2. Trace around the lid insert, a the piece of patterned paper. Cut out with scissors.
3. Place paper on top of the lid, placing the band on the top of it, screwing onto the top of the jar.
4. Using Glossy Accents, adhere the black buttons to the front of the jar.
5. Folding the tea towel in half, cut a notch in the fold 1-1/2” apart. Tear from the notch.
6. Tie the torn strip from the tea towel around the band on the jar, tying once for the snowman’s scarf.