Snowman Wood Boxes
Project Sheet: cd1690
• Wood Boxes -SCH-446S, SCH-446M
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt/White Adirondack
• Paint Brush
• Vinyl - Snowman Face
– Vinyl Words
• Sheer Shimmer Spritz
- Imagine Crafts/Frost
• E6000 Adhesive
• Buttons-Dress It Up/Black
• Towel - Red
1. Paint the entire surface of the wood boxes using the White Adirondack Chalk Paint. Let dry.
2. Spritz the surface of the boxes with the Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz. Let dry.
3. Apply the vinyl snowman face to the small wood box as directed on packaging.
4. Adhere the small box to the top of the medium box using E6000. Let dry.
5. Fold the towel in half. Cut a notch about 1 inch on the fold. Tear a strip from the towel for the snowman’s scarf. Tie around the snowman’s “neck”.
6. Adhere the buttons to the medium box using Glossy Accents. Let dry.