SOME ITEMS IN THIS PROJECT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Some of My Bestfriends... 8x8 Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd2808
UPC #: 420004017123
- 8x8 Shadowbox (Black) - MCS/242
- Vinyl (Some of My Bestfriends...) - Decorating Your Life
- Paper (Sweater Weather: Twinkle) - American Crafts
- 2pk Felt Snowflakes Grey - Napco
- Mica Silver Glitter - HEB/320
- Foam Squares
- Paper Trimmer
- From Twinkle paper cut an 8x8 piece.
- Place a foam square in the center of the larger snowflake and place on the twinkle paper toward the right side. The hanger will fold over the top of paper and secure to the back of the Twinkle paper using a piece of tape.
- Mat photo on remaining paper, using foam squares. Also, using foam squares, adhere matted photo to the 8x8 piece of Twinkle paper approximately 3 to 3.5" from top, overlapping snowflake.
- Remove backing, insert and glass from shadowbox. Adhere the smaller felt snowflake toward the left side of the glass using a foam square, the hanger should hang over glass slightly. Insert glass back into shadowbox along with insert, it will fit snuggly with the hanger tucked between frame and insert.
- Sprinkle in some Mica Glitter into the bottom of the shadowbox and insert layout face down, replace backing.
- Cut vinyl into two pieces between "BESTFRIENDS" and "ARE FLAKES". Apply to the front of the glass following instructions on vinyl packaging. See photo for placement.