Sparkle Lights Canvas
Project Sheet: cd1686
• Wood Canvas- DON/94
• Vinyl-Sparkle – Decorating Your Life
• Paint- Delta/Magenta
• Paint Brush
• 20 ct Lights
-Magic Seven/Color Changing
• Drill/Drill Bit
• Self-Stick Velcro
• Glue Gun/Sticks
1. Paint the surface of the wood canvas with the magenta paint. Let dry.
2. Apply the vinyl to the front of the canvas as instructed on the vinyl packaging.
3. Randomly place small dots on the front of the canvas around the quote.
4. Drill holes where the dots are marked, using a 7/32 bit.
5. Insert batteries into battery pack. Push the lights through the holes from the back. Attach battery pack to back of wood canvas using velcro.
6. Secure lights on back side of wood canvas with glue gun.
7. Turn the lights on and display.