Spring Pearls Necklace
• (2) “Darice: Signed, Sealed, Remembered” 21mm Round Frame Charm in Antique Silver (3 piece pack)
• (2) “Petaloo” Botanica Collection Flowers, in Cream
• (7) “Darice” 8mm Round Pearls in Bronze (12 inch strand)
• (14) “Sweet Beads: Tiny Spacers” 5mm Silver Metal Rondelles (140 piece pack)
• (7) Silver eyepins
• (8) 6mm closed, silver jump rings
• (2) 4mm open, silver jump rings
• (Appx 12 inches) “Darice” Silver Fancy Round Link Chain (54’’ pack)
• (1) Silver clasp and split ring/closed jump ring
• Glossy Accents
• Round nose pliers
• Flat or chain nose pliers
• Wire cutter
1. Glue the flowers onto the frame charms, using Glossy Accents. Set aside to dry.
2. Slide a metal spacer, a pearl, and another metal spacer onto an eyepin. Make a loop at the other end using the round nose pliers. Use the wire cutter to trim any excess eyepin. Make seven.
3. Link the eyepins together with the closed jump rings. Carefully open each side of the eyepin, slide the jump ring in, and close the loop. Use the chain nose pliers to help perfectly line up all of the loops.
4. Use the 4mm jump rings to attach the ends of the pearl links to the round frames (once the glue is dry).
5. Cut two six-inch pieces of chain. Attach one end to the open side of the round frame charms. Connect a clasp and jump ring to the other ends. The links of this chain are large enough to just open one up to attach to the charm and clasp. Use a larger jump ring if you have trouble.