Stamped Thank You Card
Project Sheet: cc1014-7
- 8 ½ x 5 ½ Kraft Card
- 5 ½ x 1 ¾ Red dotted paper by We R Memory Keepers
- 4 ¼ x 2 ¾ Walnut Cream by Bazzill
- Thanks sentiment by Paper Smooches
- Background Stamp by Memory Box
- Antique Linen Distress Ink by Ranger
- Rich Cocoa Memento Ink by Tsukienko
- Ripe Persimmon & Crushed Olive Distress Markers by Ranger
- Ink Blending Tool by Ranger
- Water Mister by Ranger
- Adhere patterned paper to the left side of the card front.
- Use Antique Linen Distress ink and ink blending tool to distress the edges of the cream cardstock. Use background stamp and Antique Linen ink to stamp background onto cream.
- Color the flowers with Distress Markers. Spritz the stamp once with water, and stamp onto cream cardstock. Spray the stamp one more time (without adding more color), and stamp a second time onto the cream.
- Use brown ink to stamp ‘thanks’ sentiment onto the cardstock.
- Adhere stamped piece to the front of the card.
- Wrap twine around the card twice, and tie into a bow over the patterned red pape