Summer Porch Jar
Project Sheet: cd1904
• Pint Jar
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt (Patina & Summer Porch)
• Craft Dowels-1/8” (qty. 3)
• Yarn- Sugar & Cream (Ecru)
• Pom Pom Maker
• Glossy Accents
• Paint Brush
1. Pour in a generous amount of the Patina Chalk Paint into the jar. Swirl around covering the glass from the inside of the jar. Turn jar upside down for about 15 minutes to let the paint run out.
2. Using a paint brush, paint the outside of the jar using the Summer Porch Chalk Paint. Let dry.
3. Once the paint had dried, use a small cloth and rub off some of the Summer Porch Chalk Paint on the outside of the jar, so that you can see the Patina through the glass. Rub off as much paint as you desire for the look.
4. Make three pom poms using the 1-5/8” pom pom maker and the Ecru Yarn. Follow the instructions on the packaging of the pom pom maker.
5. Cut dowels to desired lengths. Attach one end of the dowel to the center of the pom pom, using Glossy Accents. Repeat for all dowels.
6. Gather the dowels at the bottom, tying together with a piece of yarn. Place inside of the jar.
7. Wrap the mouth of the jar with yarn, tying into a bow.