Summer Sweetness Memo Board
Project Sheet: cd1941
• Magnetic Memo Board
• Echo Park: I love Sunshine
- Decorative Tape
- Paper (Border Strips, Sunny Days)
• Glossy Accents
• Acrylic Paint-Delta Ceramcoat (Magenta, Laguna, and Crocus)
• 3D Foam Squares
1. Cover the metal part of the memo board using the decorative tape. Cut away any excess using a razor blade.
2. Cut a piece from the Border Strips paper (Summer Sweetness). Adhere to the top of the memo board using Glossy Accents.
3. Cut a piece from the Sunny Days paper to measure 10-1/2” x 10-1/2”. Cut out the inside leaving a 1-1/8” border. Adhere to the top of the memo board frame using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
4. Adhere the flower stickers to the tops of the flowers on the paper using foam squares.
5. Using a paint brush, paint the tops of the magnets using acrylic paint. Let dry.