Sweater Weather 5x5 Tile
Project Sheet: cd2781
UPC #: 420004016867
- 5x5 Tile w/ Two Holes - NST/190
Simple Stories: Happy Harvest
- Paper (Happy Fall, Journaling Cards)
- Serenity Yarn (Fudge) - Deborah Norville
- Foam Squares
- Glue Stick
- Paper Trimmer
- From Happy Fall paper, cut one piece measuring 5.5" x 5.5" (without the argyle design) and one measuring 5x5 with the argyle design.
- Using a glue stick, adhere the the larger piece to the backside of the tile and the smaller piece to the front centering it. Argyle print should be at the bottom, holes in plaque at the top. Poking holes the holes in tile through the paper using a file or an awl, set aside.
- From Journaling Cards paper, cut out the Sweater Weather card so it measures 2 7/8" x 3 5/8". Mat this card onto the stripe side of remaining paper cutting out leaving an 1/8"" border on all four sides.
- Adhere the matted card onto the front of the tile using foam squares.
- String Yarn through holes in tile tying into a bow.