Thank You MDF Stand
Project Sheet: cd1022
• MDF Stand - YOR/3225
• Brown Chalk Ink
• Pebbles - Front Porch line
-Cottage pattern paper
-Book Club pattern paper
-Knock Knock pattern paper
• Tim Holtz Metal Clip
• Glue Dot
1. Adhere a piece of Book Club pattern paper to each side of the MDF Stand. Trim off any excess paper using a scissor or craft knife.
2. Cover the base of the MDF Stand with pieces of the Cottage pattern paper.
3. Ink the edges of the stand and base with Block Chalk Ink.
4. Attach a Tim Holtz Metal Clip to the stand using a glue dot.
5. Mat the "Thank You" card from the Knock Knock pattern paper onto a piece of Cottage pattern paper. Attach to the stand using the Tim Holtz metal clip.