Thank You Succulent Card
Project Sheet: CCEM2017-9
- 11 x 4 1/4 Slate card by Worldwin
- 4 3 /4 x 3 1/2 Coconut Swirl cardstock by Bazzill
- 3 x 1/2 Cajun cardstock by Bazzill
- Fall Harvest Two (polka dot paper) scrap for cutting
- Succulent Wood Stamp by Stampedous
- Copic Markers: C1, C3, C5, YG93, YG95
- Pumice Stone Distress Ink by Ranger
- Many Thanks clear stamp set by Echo Park
- Pewter Brads by Creative Impressions
- Black Ink
- Black Memento ink by Tsukienko
- Paper Piercer & Mat
1. Use Black Memento ink (you must use this when using Copics) to stamp succulent image onto the bottom right side of the white cardstock.
2. Use Copics to color in the succulent. Color the leaves with YG93 first, and then highlight with YG95. Outline the stamped image with W1.
3. Stamp succulent image again onto scrap of orange polka dot paper, and cut out. Use a glue pen to adhere cut out pitcher over the previously stamped image.
4. Use Pumice Stone ink to stamp “Thank you” repeatedly across the bottom of the slate card. Also use Pumice Stone ink to distress the edges of the white cardstock with an ink sponge.
5. Adhere stamped piece to the front of the card base.
6. Stamp larger Thank You onto little piece of Cajun cardstock with black ink. Use a paper piercer to punch holes on both sides of the stamped Thank You, and insert brads in to the holes.
7. Use pop dots to adhere piece to the front of the card, slightly overlapping the succulent pitcher.