Thankful Minnesota Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2787
UPC #: 420004016928
- Plaque with Jute Hanger - HMD/379
- 6" Minnesota Cutout - Diverse Woodworking
- Hemp Cord (Tangerine) - Lawn Fawn
Illustrated Faith: Gratitude Documented
- Paper (Thank You Note, Abundantly Blessed)
- Mod Podge
- E6000 Adhesive
- Using Thank You Note paper, cut out four 1.75"x7.25" strips. Trim as needed.
- Remove jute from plaque and set aside.
- Using Mod Podge, adhere the four paper strips onto the slats of the plaque, word side up. Smooth out any air bubbles. Allow to dry.
- Sand edges of plaque so paper is flush with edges. Also, poke holes in the paper for jute.
- Retie the jute onto the plaque, set aside.
- Trace the 6" Minnesota Cutout onto the back of the Abundantly Blessed paper. Cut out Traced Minnesota and adhere it to the 6' Minnesota Cutout using Mod Podge, smoothing out any air bubbles. Allow to dry.
- Sand the edges of the 6' Minnesota Cutout.
- Using Tangerine Lawn Trimmings hemp cord, wrap around the mid-section of Minnesota and tie into a bow.
- Using E6000 adhesive, adhere the Minnesota onto the center of the plaque. Allow to dry.