Thanks Dragonfly Card
Project Sheet: CCEM2017-10
- 11 x 4 1/4 Moody Blue card by Bazzill
- 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 White Cardstock
- 4 1/4 x 1/2 White Cardstock
- Dragonfly stamp by Impression Obsession
- Salutations (thanks) Clear stamp by Paper Smooches
- Mermaid Lagoon & Seedless Preserves Distress Ink by Ranger
- White Embossing Powder
- 4mm Lt Purple & 3mm Dk Purple Rhinestones by Triveni
- Ink Blending Tool by Ranger
- VersaMark Ink
- Heat Tool
- Mini Mister
- Craft Mat
- Corner Chomper
1. Use VersaMark ink to stamp dragonflies repeatedly onto the white cardstock square. Sprinkle with white embossing powder, and heat set.
2. Stamp “thanks” sentiment onto the bottom of the navy card and emboss with white powder.
3. Press the Mermaid Lagoon & Seedless Preserves ink onto the craft mat, and spritz with water. Press the embossed cardstock onto the mat to pick up the color. Dry with a heat gun, and repeat as many times as needed.
4. Use an Ink Blending tool to apply more of the Distress Inks over the embossed dragonflies. Keep re-applying more ink until you get the color you desire. (This will make the dragonflies more distinct).
5. Adhere the small strip of white cardstock to the bottom of the stamped dragonfly piece, and adhere to the front of the card.
6. Apply a couple rhinestones to the front of the card, around the dragonflies.
7. Round the bottom edges of the card front.